Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Can You Fall In AND Out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Can You Fall In AND Out?

    [b]I was talking to a friend of mine and we were talking about being in love and he said that there was no way that you could ever fall out of love....I was just wondering what you guys thought? Is it really love if you fall out of love with them? can you fall out of love? How do you know the difference?[b]
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    i think you can fall out of love
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    "Falling in and out of Love"....great song from the Hair Band '80's by a group called Femme Fatale.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    I don't think that I have ever heard that...
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    How old are you?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    I am only 17 and that's prolly why I haven't heard it...
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    didn't Lita Ford do one similar too?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    Think so.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    I dont think you can fall in and out of love. As much as it may seem like you can, a lot of people just dont realize that maybe they were never in love in the first place. A lot of people get really comfortable with their relationships, and fear change. So they are convincing theirselves they are in fact in love.

    Then again you do have some of these people out here, they go out and after 2 weeks of dating someone they are saying " I Love You" to them and also telling everyone else that that are in love. Then when that relationship is over, a month later they are probably going out with the next person their gonna be "in love" with. If they think they are really in love, I feel sorry for them for not experiencing what real love is.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Can You Fall In AND Out?

    I agree there are different levels and most fall under lust or infatuation with someone. I think that some people are more in love with the idea of being in love.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •